2018-2019 TEAMS AVAILABLE
- 2004 Boys Team
- 2005 Boys Team
- 2006 Boys Team
- ~ 12+ Games in the Ontario Basketball League
- ~ 4 Ontario Cup Games
- ~ 2 Tournaments (3-4 games / tournament - most likely out of town)
- ~ 35 Practices
- 2 season commitment of competitive house league (Fall 2018 and Winter 2019) is required.
- PLEASE NOTE - You must have already registered for Fall Competitive House League to participate on the Fall/Winter Rep team. If your son and/or daughter is selected for the Rep team, your registration for the Rep Team (includes a registration into Winter Competitive House League Season)
- Player Package - Home & Away Uniform, Warm-Up LongSleeve Shirt for each participant
- A maximum of 12-15 athletes will be selected to participate on the team.
- It is expected that each player attends all practices and all games. In addition, we expect each player to attend practices and games for their competitive house league as a way to ensure they develop the additional individual skills they need to be successful at the Rep level.
- This is a competitive team so playing time will be based on the Ontario Basketball FairPlay rule for ages U12. For all ages above U12 or for tournaments / games where the OBA rules may not apply, there will be times where based on a coaches decision playing time will not be equal.
- The team's focus is to play and compete against other local competitive teams with the goal of offering a more challenging skill level for Youth Participants.
There is a tryout/selection process to make the Rep Team(s). In order to tryout for the Rep Team, you must have registered & paid in full for the Fall Competitive House League. If your son/daughter make the Rep team, one the Rep Team fees have been paid in full, you will receive a registration into the Winter Competitive House League and must participate in this league in order to remain in good standing with the Rebels Rep team. Click here for more details or choose Tryout Info at the top of the page.